Reserve a Room
The Peabody Public Library has a number of meeting rooms available for public use. You are responsible to read and agree to the meeting room guidelines before reserving a room. Please note that rooms are available only during library hours, and you must include setup and take down time in your reservation.
- Must be 18 years of age to reserve a meeting room or any equipment.
- May reserve up to one year, and no less than 2 days, in advance of the intended date of use. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Director or the Librarian in charge.
- To complete the reservation process, the responsible party must come to the library with a valid photo ID, pay any required fees, and sign a Meeting Room Liability Agreement.
- Cancellation requests must be made 24 hours in advance.
- No group may assign its reservation to another group.
- For a full list of meeting room policies, click here.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.