Reserve a Room
The Peabody Public Library has a number of meeting rooms available for public use. You can reserve them in person at the library, or on the phone by calling (260) 244-5541. You are responsible to read and agree to the meeting room guidelines below before reserving a room. Rooms are available during library hours only. You must include setup and tear down time in your reservation. The library will provide tables, chairs and technology equipment to go with the rooms.Must be 18 years of age to reserve a meeting room or any equipment.
- May reserve up to one year, and no less than 2 days, in advance of the intended date of use. Exceptions may be made at the discretion of the Director or the Librarian in charge.
- To complete the reservation process, the responsible party must come to the library with a valid photo ID, pay any required fees, and sign a Meeting Room Liability Agreement.
- Cancellation requests must be made 24 hours in advance.
- No group may assign its reservation to another group.
- For a full list of meeting room policies, click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to public use insurance requirements, no outside equipment is permitted in the meeting rooms!
Including, but not limited to:
- Domestic or wild animals
- Bouncy Houses
- Toys that may cause injury
- Gymnastic Equipment
- Portable Trampolines
Click one of the buttons below to get started.